If you are looking for long-term work with consistent loads that allow you to be home daily consider Xcel Bulk Logistics. This lane delivers bulk cement, picking up in Norfolk,VA and delivering at multiple locations from 10 miles to 150 miles.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday with occasional Saturday’s
- Delivery times vary starting time, shifts run 10-14 hrs.
- Equipment: Day cabs and 42-ft Pneumatic tanks
- Pay range average $1,000-$1,400 per week
- $1,000 minimum guaranteed pay,plus ability to earn above that depending on work days and available loads. (Must meet all requirements)
- Load pay is flat rated based on mileage (Market competitive)
- Drive with XBL and get competitive pay plus better benefits, including a 401K plus lots of opportunities for bonuses
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid Medical and Life insurance plus access to Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks depending on length of service)
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Driver-focused and customer-centric
- A valid Class A CDL
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
- Ability to lift 50lbs plus
Drive with XBL
Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
Apply now to submit your information to an XBL Recruiter, or if you’d rather talk directly to a Recruiter call 940-445-5918.
"*" indicates required fields