Drive with XBL, hauling dry bulk industrial materials in pneumatic trailers. XBL offers competitive pay, and better benefits, including a 401K plus lots of opportunities for bonuses. This lane provides a consistent schedule, plus home daily and earnings up to $1,300 per week. With XBL, you’ll be supported by staff with decades of trucking experience.
- Up to $1,300 per week
- Weekly direct deposit
- Company provided and voluntary benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and legal
- Paid time off benefits including holidays and vacation
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
- A valid Class A CDL.
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
Apply now to submit your information to an XBL Recruiter.
"*" indicates required fields