If you are looking for long-term work with consistent loads that allow you to be home daily, consider Xcel Bulk Logistics. We deliver Cement, Fly Ash, Slag, and various other construction products.
- Local and regional options for a dedicated account with pickups in Holly Hill SC
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday with occasional Saturday’s
- Delivery times vary starting from 2am to 6am, shifts run 10-14 hrs.
- Equipment: Day cabs or Sleepers for Regional Work and 42′ Pneumatic tanks
- Minimum Guaranteed pay of $750 per week March-November, $900 + per week during the Winter. (Must meet all requirements) Earn an average of $1000 to $1500 per week
- Load pay is flat rated based on mileage (Market competitive)
- Each Driver Referral pays $1500
- Drive with XBL hauling dry bulk Construction materials and get competitive pay plus better benefits, including a 401K plus lots of opportunities for bonuses
- XBL has multiple offerings with long-term work (2-3 loads per day), a consistent schedule, plus home daily
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid Medical and Life insurance plus access to Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks depending on length of service)
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Driver-focused and customer-centric
- 23 years of age or older
- A valid Class A CDL
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
- Ability to lift 50lbs plus
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
Apply now to submit your information to an XBL Recruiter, or if you’d rather talk directly to a Recruiter call (817) 754-1141.