Xcel Bulk Logistics has openings for experienced Class A Drivers. If you are looking for long-term work with a consistent route and schedule, plus you want to be home at the end of the day, consider Xcel Bulk Logistics. XBL specializes in local, regional, and national transportation of industrial and construction materials. Drive with XBL hauling a pneumatic trailer with bulk materials such as lime, sand, and clay. Enjoy having a consistent schedule, daily (or mostly daily) home time and steady income.
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid Medical and Life insurance plus access to Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks depending on length of service)
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- One year or more of recent CDL-A driving experience
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
"*" indicates required fields