Drive with XBL, and you’ll join a seasoned team, supported by staff with decades of trucking experience. XBL has Local, Regional, and OTR lanes, competitive pay, and better benefits, including a 401K plus lots of opportunities for bonuses.
Lane SpecificsThis XBL dedicated lane hauls Dry Bulk in Bottom Drop trailers between Little Rock, AR and Irving, TX. You’ll have long-term work, a consistent schedule (2pm start time depending on where you live), be home daily and earn up to $1,500 per week.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Company provided and voluntary benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and legal
- Paid time off benefits including holidays and vacation
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
"*" indicates required fields