Drive with XBL, and you’ll join a seasoned team, supported by staff with decades of trucking experience. This XBL dedicated lane hauls Dry Bulk in pneumatic trailers between Oregon, IL and Dixon, IL. You’ll have long-term work, a consistent schedule, be home daily and earn up to $1,800 per week. You can live anywhere along the route if you have a secure place to park a truck and trailer.
- Must have a secure place to park a truck and trailer
- A valid Class A CDL
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Offered
- Paid time off benefits including holidays and vacation
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
"*" indicates required fields