Xcel Bulk Logistics has openings for experienced Class A Drivers. If you are looking for long-term work with a consistent route and schedule, plus you want to be home at the end of the day, consider Xcel Bulk Logistics. XBL specializes in local & regional transportation of industrial and construction materials. Drive with XBL hauling a pneumatic trailer with bulk materials such as lime, sand, and clay. Enjoy having a consistent schedule, daily home time and steady income.
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Offered
- Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks depending on length of service)
- Referral and Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- One year or more of recent CDL-A driving experience
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.