Drive with XBL, and you’ll join a seasoned team, supported by staff with decades of trucking experience. If you are looking for long-term work with consistent loads that allow you to be home weekly consider XBL Industrial Materials.
- This lane delivers Salt, picking up in New Iberia, LA and delivering in multiple locations Deliveries 50 miles to 300 miles.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday with occasional Saturday’s
- Delivery times vary starting time, shifts run 10-14 hrs.
- Equipment: Peterbilt Sleepers for Regional Work and 42′ Pneumatic tanks
- $270 per load – 5-6 Loads Per Week ($1350+ weekly)
- Load pay is flat rated based on mileage (Market competitive)
- A valid Class A CDL.
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Offered
- Paid time off benefits including holidays and vacation
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.