Xcel Bulk Logistics
Class A Drivers
If you are looking for long-term work with a consistent route and schedule, plus you want to be home at the end of the day, consider Xcel Bulk Logistics. XBL specializes in local, regional, and national transportation of industrial and construction materials.
Drive with XBL hauling dry bulk Construction materials and get competitive pay plus better benefits, including a 401K plus lots of opportunities for bonuses. XBL has multiple offerings with long-term work (2-3 loads per day), a consistent schedule, plus home daily.
- Competitive pay (ask your Recruiter for lane specifics)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Company provided and voluntary benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and legal
- Paid time off benefits including holidays and vacation
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- One year or more of recent CDL-A driving experience
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications
Drive with XBL
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.