Site Supervisor (Night Shift)
Xcel Bulk is looking for a Night Shift Site Supervisor.
- Communicate with dispatch in real time via email updates to what is happening on the ground, so that we can better serve the customer. They will also assist in communicating with the customer at the plant level.
- Responsible for unloading all loaded trailers to ensure empty trailers available to support driver fleet in a drop and hook operation.
- Responsible for ensuring zero contaminations on raw materials take place in customer silos. This position will work close with the customer at the plant level to ensure raw material unload schedules are met.
- Preventive maintenance. Need to have some basic understanding of a pneumatic trailer and tractor, so that they can help identify equipment needing attention. Will assist the breakdown and dispatch teams on scheduling needed maintenance, as well as preventive maintenance to minimize impact on daily operations.
- Driver Support. This position will help with supporting our driver fleet in field. The position will take valuable feedback from the driver fleet and relay back to operations the challenges drivers are facing.
- Must be a valid CDL holder, and able to meet all Xcel driver qualifications as this position will occasionally need to move equipment to shops, or even run loads as needed.
- By design the schedule will be Monday through Friday 6PM – 4AM. 50 hours total a week. With some exceptions of up to 60 hours a week. Weekends off by design, but may have occasional Saturdays needed.
- Pay starting at $1,100per week
- Weekly direct deposit
- Company provided and voluntary benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and legal
- Paid time off benefits including holidays and vacation
- Quarterly Safety and Productivity Bonuses
- A valid Class A CDL
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years
Drive with XBL
Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers’ needs.
XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
"*" indicates required fields